This statement applies to personal information collected by Slater Byrne Recoveries website – www.slaterbyrne.co.nz Slater Byrne Recoveries New Zealand is bound by the Privacy Act 1993, which regulates how organizations may collect, use, disclose and store personal identifiable information (PII) and how individuals may access, and correct personal information held about them.
Slater Byrne Recoveries New Zealand collects personal information in a fair and lawful way. There are two types of information collected from our site users:
- personal information, provided by users when completing an online form or request for service; and
- statistical non-personal information collected by our web server or third–party systems we subscribe to for site traffic information (e.g., Google Analytics).
Statistical information is anonymous, and no attempts will be made to identify users or their individual browsing activities. These aggregate data will be used to analyze our website performance (e.g., which parts of the site users are visiting, which parts have popular content or services, and to measure effectiveness of any advertising we may undertake).
Release of Information
Personal information may be released when required to or permitted by law. However, personal information will not be used for any purpose not related to the services we provide, or for any purpose which is not reasonably expected from us. We do not sell, rent, nor lease our client or customer information to third parties.
Use of Information
Personal information is only used and disclosed by Slater Byrne Recoveries New Zealand for purposes that are related to its core business functions which include:
- the recovery of debt;
- the provision of financial and credit management services, credit and business information and credit risk assessments;
- the preparation for or conduct of proceedings before a court or for the enforcement of judgments resulting from such proceedings; and/or
- limited marketing purposes.
Access and Ammendment
Under the Privacy Act access to personal information that we hold or the need to amend can be requested, just send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 0800 445 870. We’ll provide it as long as we have such information.
Our site uses persistent cookies for the purpose of tracking site usage and traffic – note: these cookies do not read hard drive or collect personal information.